The emerging profile of clinical research nurses
15 March 2022 – India Conference
Under the Guidance of Dr Rita Lakhani, Principal D Y Patil University School of Nursing and Mr Joby George, Clinical Researcher and Faculty lead at Global Research Nurses presented an interactive program on the new emerging speciality: Clinical Research Nursing.
The theme of the International e-conference was “Clinical Research Nurses- Emerging profile in Nursing”. The hybrid conference (zoom and face to face) was attended by 189 students and 13 faculty teachers.
The key objectives of the program were:
- Explore about Clinical Research Nursing and its scope
- Have in depth understanding of the resources of Global Health Network and Global Research Nurses Network.
- To act as leaders of change by adopting and practicing Clinical Research Nursing
- Listening to Experienced Clinical Research nurses of India and Abroad
- Laying the foundations for hosting Clinical Research activities in the region
- Introduction, Faculty / Principal from D Y Patil School of Nursing
- Introduction to Clinical Research Nursing and Activities of Global Research Nurses and The Global Health Network at a glance, Mr Joby George
- Transition of Nurses to clinical research nursing, Ms. Chamilya Perera, Senior Nurse Faculty, Srilanka
- Translational Research: Nurse led studies, Dr. Sandhya Gupta
- Way ahead of establishing clinical research nursing cadre in India, Professor Deepa Reddy
- Group Discussion
- Closing Session