Global Research Nurses has been created to give Research Nurses & Midwives, or those with an interest in research, a space to support each other and share their experiences and resources.
Global Research Nurses would like research nurses and midwives champions are invited to share their experiences and the impact this is having in their workplaces.
Global Research Nurses priorities:
- Support research nurses/midwives in their role
- Enable a community of practice of nursing research leaders in local regions
- Provide the best tools, training and guidance for nurses to engage and lead in research
- Sharing best nursing/midwifery research practices
- Engage with Nursing Now 2020 campaign – The Nightingale challenge 2020
How to get involved in the Global Research Nurses hub:
- You could write a summary or article to share on the platform to introduce yourself or your team and get them some visibility.
- If you know of or you are hosting any local training opportunities that you would like to promote – please provide details and this can be shared this across the platform for wider interest and uptake.
- If you would actually like to design and host a workshop, virtual or face to face, in collaboration with Global Research Nurses – please propose a programme for the structure and format of the workshop, and provide a budget for this.
Share your plans and initiatives, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feedback is welcome from you the user of this site.
If you have any comments, queries or think of something you'd like to see on the site which is not yet available, or would like to share resources you've developed, please email us on email@example.com