Global research nurses has been created to give research nurses & midwives a space to support each other and share experiences, resources, etc. Nurses & midwves could either be working in research or just have an interest in research.
We would like research nurses/midwives champions to come forward and to tell us about their experiences in nursing-research and the impact this is having in their communities.
Global Research Nurses priorities:
- Support research nurses/midwives in their role
- Enable a community of practice of nursing research leaders in local regions
- Provide the best tools, training and guidance for nurses to engage and lead in research
- Sharing best nursing/midwifery research practices
- Engage with Nursing Now 2020 campaign – The Nightingale challenge 2020
How to get involved in the Global Research Nurses hub:
- You could write a summary or article to share on the platform to introduce yourself or your team and get them some visibility.
- If you know of or you are hosting any local training opportunities that you would like to promote – please provide details and we will happily advertise this across the platform for wider interest and uptake.
- If you would actually like to design and host a workshop, virtual or face to face, in collaboration with us – please propose a programme for the structure and format of the workshop, and provide a budget for this.
We would love to hear about your plans and initiatives, please email us on email@example.com
We also welcome feedback from you the user of this site.
If you have any comments, queries or think of something you'd like to see on the site which is not yet available, or would like to share resources you've developed, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org